We are proud to release episode 69 of Registry Matters.
- We start off with a conversation about separation of powers where judges are trying to determine their working conditions;
- A listener phoned in a question about moving to another state;
- A patron phoned in a question regarding Interstate Compact transfers;
- Cops utilize Marcy’s Law to protect themselves after they shoot someone, and they call it “common sense legislation”;
- New York wants to ban repeat offenders from public transportation;
- Windsor Locks repeals exclusion zones for registrants due to cost of federal lawsuit;
- Prosecutors aren’t held accountable for proprietorial misconduct;
- Bill moving in Florida is trying to restrict former felons voting with a poll tax;
- Nearly the entire sheriff’s department quits in protest over deplorable jail conditions, including the K9;
- Don’t run away from the police; you may be shot in the back;
- New Mexico Governor is poised to sign law extending statute of limitations;
- A general overview of how a bill is introduced and how it moves through the legislature.
Discord server: https://discord.gg/DAmupkf
iTunes, Google Play Music, RSS, Spotify, YouTube